The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov
Looking back on this, the approach they've taken to "fixing" the gamemode with a year-long downtime is quite satisfying. Additionally, there is still no set deadline or playable server available.

As a former developer for Fearless, the current state of the gamemode is a complete mess. It's no surprise considering the multitude of people with varying intentions, mindsets, and beliefs who have contributed to it, myself included.

My main point is that with this extensive downtime, I'd expect either a complete rewrite or to move it to the legacy stack, instead of trying to revive something that should have been retired years ago. The current practices overseen by the supposed "owners" appear to be a terrible joke, leaving the community feeling greatly let down.

Even before this period began, I had already accepted that the enjoyable times I had playing Fearless wouldn't be replicated in this new environment, which can now be unofficially deemed dead. It seems they haven't realized this yet. It's time to stop futile efforts. Stop pulling that dead horse. Let it die in peace.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • ART, Tails, Ausverkauft

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov - by De CodeerHeer - 12-05-2023, 06:25 PM