Quick unban request...
(03-14-2012, 06:16 PM)Saget Wrote: You tried to randomly search my house TWICE in like 30 minutes wich was horrible enough.
I took my M4 out because there was an guy just over my apartment, dealing with an raid wich i didn't wanted to die in.
After i had to delete my camera, cause an admin told me to ( idk why), someone knocked at my door.
I ran outside with my m4 and i saw police and holstered it quickly and said it was for self defence wich it was.
Then you guys tazed me, cuffed me and you were standing on me.
Then i got tazed again and i died cause you "fell" on my tazed body.

I did not search your house any times, I asked if I may check it ONCE, you said no, so I went away. I was even not going to check your house another time, I was going upstairs at first. All I did was knocking your house. And yet: All weapons were illegal at the time, and the only one with a weapon we saw was you. There was no anyone raiding at the time.

Anyways, it was a whole mess of misunderstandings, and my ban has only something to do with NLR. Why isn't there a respawn time of 5 minutes anyway?

EDIT: What's so hard about this? I know the rules, and did not mean to break any of them. Isn' this already enough for unban? Are these really your banning moderations?
And plus to this, got demoted for doing nothing wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Quick unban request... - by Cagar - 03-14-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Quick unban request... - by ForceGhost - 03-14-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Quick unban request... - by Cagar - 03-14-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Quick unban request... - by Saget - 03-14-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Quick unban request... - by Cagar - 03-14-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: Quick unban request... - by SoulRipper - 04-15-2012, 09:05 PM