Wolvesis, Benja Ming
I did RP to the very end, I even politely told you in-game that I'm leaving the area with my insurance money for the bus. You told me to stay, so I continued the RP. My character had a reason to be disrespectful to you in presence of police officers. But at the very end it was you who failed to continue the RP and broke the rules, just because the RP wasn't going as you wanted it to go.

I said it already, I gave you chance to end the situation with me so you can continue the talk alone with the police or whatever, but you have no right to keep me there "for RP reasons" and RDM me. You had a beautiful chance to reenact the FearRP moment you gave me minutes before and include the officers into your RP as well.

I have no personal bias towards you OOC, and I didn't take this to forums because "I can't handle the heat". I took it because you're breaking fundamental rules of roleplay.

That being said I'm done with this conversation. I'm tired of explaining same thing over and over again to someone who's either ignorant or fails to understand the rules.
~ Equinox ~

Messages In This Thread
Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by Equinox - 09-24-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by SnowySnowSnowy - 09-24-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by Equinox - 09-24-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by SnowySnowSnowy - 09-25-2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by Toe Shmicki - 09-25-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by Equinox - 09-25-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Wolvesis, Benja Ming - by Toe Shmicki - 09-26-2021, 08:19 PM