Piemaster Limelight Pooples felixmarlin1 BLOP
Real,
I will keep this brief.

We did not enter your home at all, period, until we had a warrant, which was obtained due to us hearing the contraband. It is a well known fact that contraband is audible.

Your one valid point; yes it was wrong of pooples to randomly shoot a wall at the beginning of the interaction (about the 37 second mark). We immediately yelled at him to stop. Multiple witnesses and pooples himself will confirm this. Limelights statement in OOC was also incorrect on "a faster way to do it" As sergeant I commanded them both to stop, and no one entered your property until a warrant had been obtained

Other then that, no rules were broken by any of the officers. We waited outside in the garages to obtain a warrant, and proceeded accordingly.

Infact, we did not enter your home until after you shot at us and engaged a gunfight. You began shooting us while we were obtaining the warrant. The last portion of your video shows we had backed off from the front of your base, while we were waiting for the warrant. The final moments of your video also show you opening fire on us first.

In addition, you were basing, contrawhoring, and attacking police with a gun as a black market dealer. this is fail rp. I believe you were probably using the Black Market Position to keep your weed pots stocked.

In reality, we as police heard your contraband(your video shows how close they were to the wall, I have been raided in this exact spot for the same reason), obtained a warrant, and investigated. You also came outside of your base to start shooting us, before we had ever entered.

You posted many text screenshots out of context, So I encourage people to watch the entire video and watch the chat that way.

Sure, I will apologize for the name-calling. Although this was in response to name calling and accusations from you.

Checking logs will confirm everything i have said, especially the warrant part.

Screenshots simply show the many times I said i immediately told the officer to stop shooting. As sergeant, i was not failrping. I was giving the officers proper orders and based off credible information.
[Image: K2unjE9.png][Image: XXO2rBV.png][Image: X42tVFv.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Piemaster Limelight Pooples felixmarlin1 BLOP - by piemaster - 03-09-2021, 06:03 AM