An admin abuse suggestion
You received your argument. This thread proves one of my earlier claims, as you are very interested in causing a commotion, shouting abuse and corruption at anything to cause a stir and badmouth our staff, just as a tabloid paper does with local governments. I'll quote my reply to your arguments and evidence.

Quote:You claimed abuse against BlackDog for saying 'go to hell.' You reported that you find this to be inappropriate behavior from an [FL] staff representative.

This is not a damnation with any religious grounds, as BlackDog did not make any religious claims there nor was there such a background set. This is a phrase, not the politest one - I'll give you that, but not an offense either.

In my eyes, the administrator accused of inappropriate actions did not breach any of our rules, neither did he carry out any misuse of his authority or the tools at his disposal.

Your reply was unconstructive, proved that you had nothing to add to the case besides argue in a childish "NO YOU" manner. Thus I locked and escalated the case to be reviewed to avoid any uncivil behavior breaking out, but hey, that didn't work out too well either.

Messages In This Thread
An admin abuse suggestion - by edgie - 03-11-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: An admin abuse suggestion - by Killjoy - 03-12-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: An admin abuse suggestion - by equal - 03-12-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: An admin abuse suggestion - by Killjoy - 03-12-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: An admin abuse suggestion - by edgie - 03-12-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: An admin abuse suggestion - by Slick Rick - 03-12-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: An admin abuse suggestion - by Faustie - 03-12-2012, 12:47 AM