[FL:RP] Blaz
(01-18-2021, 09:27 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hello Blaz,

Initially you were given a blacklist for the reason listed above then you continued to be toxic in OOC, Advert and PMs to which I banned you for a day to cool you down, and then you proceded to call me a nonce on my profile.

Please tell me why I should unban you from the server for this behaviour?

Hi Dragnort,

I'm not saying you should unban me from the in-game server, I was being stupidly toxic at the time so I've come to understand you took necessary action. On the profile topic, I understand it sounds unbelievable, but I just wasn't right at the time. I'd missed attendance, had a lot on my mind and I was being called out for being transphobic when I just wanted to lighten the mood at the time, then I'm banned. So I was pissed, yes, but should I have been so toxic towards you on the forums? No. I was just desperate for a response since you blocked me on Discord and I had no way of understanding why it was increased to 24 hours at the time. I spoke to Abodigamer about it, and he made me understand that you were right in doing what you did, and I immediately regretted everything I'd done since there was no point in it in the end. I won't be responding for another 12 hours since I'm not at my keyboard until morning. I hope you understand.

-Blaz

(Still replying for him.)

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Blaz - by JT2017 - 01-18-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Dragnort_ - 01-18-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by JT2017 - 01-18-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Blaz - by Dragnort_ - 01-24-2021, 01:48 AM