Strike10
Hi Strike,

I think you have this all mixed up; I first took you up to the roof asking why did you kill him, which you explained the reason that he was and I quote; 'minging around with a chainsaw and wouldnt leave' which is RDM as you cannot just kill somebody because you are annoyed by what they are doing around you.

Unfortunately through my training as a TA I was under the impression that Gun Dealers are not allowed to use weapons as they are not an underground job and are normally in public area using shops etc so wouldnt have a reason to gun somebody down specifically in public. I said this after I asked why you RDMed the user, in which I look a bit further into and it became apparent it isnt a rule which I apologised about to you before ending the sit.

We had an extensive conversation about why it was RDM to which I replied; 'You killed him because he had a chainsaw and you said he was minging about with it so you decided to kill him.' Not only is it again, backseat administration but it is also RDM. I opted for the lesser punishment of RDM and gave you a blacklist rather than a ban because I knew you dont usually do this but it couldnt go without a punishment in some shape or form.

Just to let you know lying in the courthouse is not advised.

-Removed by Steven8ken

Messages In This Thread
Strike10 - by Strike10 - 12-18-2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Strike10 - by Dragnort_ - 12-18-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: Strike10 - by Abodigamer - 12-19-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Strike10 - by Steven8ken - 12-23-2020, 01:59 AM