[FL] SnowFlame
The tower is absolutely allowed, stated here in the Doomforting explanations:
"Walkways and sniper/guard towers are allowed, both with and without defensive walls to guard you from bullets. However, be cautious, because it's tempting to combine this with features such as fading firing positions, or over-powered use of one-way glass in a guard tower. If you use one-way glass in one of these structures, you must not be able to fire from such a position or near it."

You told me there was no cover for the keypad, but there was. The tower was simply a water tower / guard tower that held no contraband. It is also irrelevant because shooting up and down an elevator shaft is against the rules and I even made it clear I understood that and wouldn't do that in the video.

Also

Rule 7.4 "Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this). Also, in general, do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile."

Rule 7.5 "You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming)."

Aaaaaand stated under reason for raid/criminal activity explanation:
"Generally, so long as you aren't raiding solely for reasons explicitly banned in the rules, and you attempt to RP rather than just gun everyone down, you'll be ok and are allowed to raid."

There was no contraband on the property or prior interaction as gangs so there was no valid reason to initiate the raid.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-05-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Wizker - 12-06-2020, 12:44 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 12:41 PM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by Memeimrich - 12-06-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: [FL] SnowFlame - by SnowFlame - 12-06-2020, 08:34 PM