Dimitris
You know sadly I don't have any recordings on my end but your mic at least for me was pretty robotic so I couldn't understand any word you spoke, as you can see I do at one point attempt to slow down as I am quite confused at what you've just said but then once shots are being fired I continue to drive off. I am a member with a pretty heavy record so I would not risk getting any more bans just to avoid being arrested, if the issue was just on my end I apologize but your mic at the time sounded quite robotic, I am pretty sure I mentioned that later when I was getting arrested. I mean I do understand that such statements could be made by anyone accused for fear rp but you got to see it from my point of view, I couldn't imagine that I would have to be questioned for it hence why I did not record any of it.

To sum up, taking into consideration that since I returned I have had a pretty clean record and haven't gathered not even a blacklist, I would hope that my work is taking into consideration as that is literally all I can present since I couldn't have imagine I'd have to record such situation.

Messages In This Thread
Dimitris - by Wolf Shmicki - 07-19-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-19-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Dimitris - by Wolf Shmicki - 07-19-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-19-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Dimitris - by Ryan - 07-20-2020, 04:54 PM