Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
(07-15-2020, 04:44 PM)Oliver Wrote: Because of Saul's shitpost above I'll put it back onto topic with, something useful, by Writing some suggestions of what thinks needs to be done to get more players and come with some proper suggestion that are realistic to implement.

lad these buying and selling children allegations may be true, how would u feel then?

on a less serious note, it is legit a shame to see how many people give a shit, put time and effort into trying to revive this community and not one comment from the SA's or Owner regarding this matter - when it should be the other way round!!! busy irl or not either pull your finger out your arse now or give your rank to a community member who will put the time and effort in. the community is literally begging for FL to be back the way it was and quite frankly they're not getting back the effort they are puttin in. real shame. real god man shame. BUT I SAULGOODMAN CAN FIX THIS!!!! VOTE ME TO BE OWNER AND LET'S CHANGE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

fr tho guys stop wasting your breath. they know what needs to be done so it's a matter off waiting for something or just letting the community go down the drown which is where I think it will be sooner rather than later unfortunately.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  â€˘ Oliver, Dimitris

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing? - by god - 07-15-2020, 07:32 PM