Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
(07-13-2020, 05:15 AM)M0x Wrote: Well first things first,

I dont assume that it is Divey's fault that the server is in its current state - He didnt own this server for very long. This community has been on a downscale for a while (As of i've heard from friends, and seen on the forums, while I was in FL jails)

Now, second of all. You dont need a full 50/50 server to have a great time. Less than 10 minutes ago, I had the best RP i've ever had since I joined FL - And we're only 4 people online. With great usage of /me, and emotes, we had a very deep and immersive RP. 
The server only feels dead if you're not trying to actively start an RP, and it dosent have to contain weapons and aggresive roleplay.. If you just walk up and talk to people, like I did today, you get some of the greatest unexpected RP experiences, you never thought you'd be able to get. And when you do, it dosent feel dead at all.

Now, yes, I agree, it could be great to have a full server though - And I believe the first step is to put the server back to CityRP. Most people who join DarkRP, got a whole different idea of what the server is supposed to "bring". People join to do some fun mingin etc ( witnessed that, just by the last 4 days) - and when they see a bunch of semi-serious RP people, they'll just vanish again. So imo, put it back into Semi-serious RP,  in order to hit the proper right audience. Better to have 1 person joining every day which stays, than 20 but leaves within hours.  

There's been alot of events lately, but so far, the only 5 ive seen was either alien RP or nothing related to RP at all. I think there should be more in-game events (Also spontanious events). Not just alien attacks. 

And lastly - More admins. Once the last admin leaves, the whole server turns into Call of duty. 

Sorry for spelling mistakes, this was written while in-game and RP'ing  X_x

Please let me know your thoughts? am I wrong? 

Well I personally prefer aggressive roleplaying, who am I going to fight if there are 10 people on the server, 2 of them are AFK and others are afk contra farming or just running around the city doing fuck all. Also I dont get give all of you guys keep excusing Divey. He and the rest of the team had the best chance to create a player base during the lockdown and yet they failed due to lack of updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing? - by Dimitris - 07-13-2020, 06:27 AM