cygnus
For the past few years , i've been harassed by you and your friends endlessly over and over again , even before i was a staff on the community

I had told you to leave me alone so many time on so many occasions and you refuses to and kept on going on and on 
Does it stop ? I don't think it ever will .
You've been the subject of being toxic , harassing and shading other community member for no reason , i've never met you , never spoken to you and never interact with you , and have no idea what i did wrong to you .

There are people who still to this day questioning me  
“ Why did he harass you ? ” i always have no answer to them because i don't know your reason is for doing that to me.

If you think you did nothing wrong , how about i bring this up , the fact that you think it is so funny to use my name on an terrorist attack that happen in New Zealand last year is really sick to my stomach
This was before Red and i were teachers and he pointed out about it however at that time he didn't know it was you .
And that was at that time still new and nobody would joke on such horrible thing to another human being.

I had let you continue harassing me , i had to kept my mouth shut because i didn't want to start drama with you . I didn't want to use my time and energy on someone like you who likes to piss people off and create trouble and being toxic. It got to the point where it really affects my mental health .

You are extremely manipulative as a person and i dont think you should be unban anytime soon . Period
I think Redpanda did a great job , however i will leave it up to his statement regards to this UBR.

I believe i have say everything and lay it on the table and i won't respond anymore to this .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]

Messages In This Thread
cygnus - by Cygnus - 05-31-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: cygnus - by Jessixa - 05-31-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: cygnus - by Cygnus - 05-31-2020, 04:14 PM
RE: cygnus - by RedPanda - 05-31-2020, 06:29 PM