Dealing with minges while RPing
Ok I wasn't sure what section to put this thread under but it has constantly happened to me while RPing. So two days ago I was building a coffee bar and some taxi driver starts putting props and signs all over my store. Now an admin was online and dealt with it... But what about the plenty of times there is no admin on. What do you guys do? I'm getting sick of posting ban requests because if I did it every time someone with 0-10 hours did this to me I would be posting at least 3 times a day.

I think some players would take the more sinister approach give them a warning then kill them with a crowbar. Well this guy I asked nicely at least 5 times then I started to get real mad. So this went on for at least an hour in that time I had already been killed by his props because he didn't know how to build properly.Also I tried to get the police to help but either they don't understand or they are dealing with much bigger crimes. I finally tied him up in my shop and told him that I will let him go if he stops. To the admins and the rest of the RPers: What should I do in that situation besides ban requesting(unless it was more severe rulebreaking) or killing the minge?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!

Messages In This Thread
Dealing with minges while RPing - by beflok - 03-05-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: Dealing with minges while RPing - by beflok - 03-05-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: Dealing with minges while RPing - by Altoria - 03-08-2012, 08:38 PM