LiamYT
(05-02-2020, 09:07 PM)LiamRobinsonYT Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:02 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: So first of all, this ban was issued for Bobby as he wasn't on the server and asked me to issue the bans on his behalf.

Second of all, you took your time when asked to exit the vehicle while being held at gunpoint, telling the officer that he should wait because you were going to park your car first. This was a violation of FearRP. I believe you that this could have been an accident with the weapon as you didn't try to shoot anyone or turn around and tried to switch back to hands.
The reason I was so hesitant to leave the car was down to the pure nature of why i was being asked to get out. Obviously i had a gun on me which didnt help, but when im asked to get out of my car for just talking i was bound to be resistant.

Fair enough i should of got out when first asked, but I think the overall concept for the ban of Fear RP is very harsh as i did comply and as you've said you believe me getting the gun out was an accident.

The ban is especially harsh, because I did get killed and its not like I did turn around and kill him, the whole Fear RP ban is based on an accident.

FearRP should always apply regardless if the arrest/traffic stop was not justified. If you are being told to step out of the car then you have to do it. Most police actions such as arrests aswell as traffic stop are handled IC.

I dont see something wrong with the traffic stop it could also be a routine check. I personally think the 1-day ban is appropriate for your actions.

Messages In This Thread
LiamYT - by LiamRobinsonYT - 05-02-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: LiamYT - by Strange Neo - 05-02-2020, 09:02 PM
RE: LiamYT - by LiamRobinsonYT - 05-02-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: LiamYT - by Strange Neo - 05-02-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: LiamYT - by Bobby - 05-02-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: LiamYT - by LiamRobinsonYT - 05-02-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: LiamYT - by Kippsee - 05-02-2020, 09:50 PM