→Ausverkauft←, ◄Simon►
Reported User(s): →Ausverkauft←, ◄Simon►

Reported User's SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:146687303    ◄Simon►
STEAM_0:0:30982302      →Ausverkauft←

Date & Time (GMT): 2/11/19 @ 13:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and police sergeant got a call from woman who got robbed by "mafioso" looking men and they left their vehicle on crime scene when we arrived. I went to impound the vehicle and Simon started shooting at me because I took their car. Shortly after that when he surrendered, Ausverkauft came, broke FearRP and randomly started shooting at us, eventually killing us. I was shouting both at Simon and Ausverkauft to get on the ground/stay back but recordings do not include my voice.

EDIT: At 13:50 Ausverkauft recieved 2h Weapons blacklist, but it's not because of this. Make sure he gets extended/additional punishment since he's been doing this for entire day already.

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGBeF1XWolY
~ Equinox ~

Messages In This Thread
→Ausverkauft←, ◄Simon► - by Equinox - 11-02-2019, 01:43 PM