[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union
(03-02-2012, 11:35 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Let me debunk this for you Dubwub, you my friend obviously have no brain, IF you think FUMUKU put down the Lombardi's.

That infact is true, FUMUKU did not infact kill the lombardis, that was TLH

So let me collaborate with you on the story since you obviously stick your nose in something you know nothing about. First let me correct you in your poor grammar,

Now to the actual story,
FUMUKU never put down Lombardi's, Lombardi's were put down by admins. Admins whom were complained to by FUMUKU players claiming that we were "aggressive" in our business and protection of our business. Yet shall I compliment the fact that FUMUKU members were the only ones being aggressive and placing the blame on us.

We hadnt said much to you in general leading up to your strongarm meeting, you called us up for a meeting to discuss some kind of a proposal, when the meeting turned into you threatening us dirrectly and indirrectly, we left, after that somone outside tried to assasinate me, but they got hit by a Car and you or somone higher up sends me a message about how we should discuss the terms of a war

FUMUKU then complained to Dryblood's clan, in which they supposedly shut us down by killing all of us with the exception of Ginger, and I. Though FUMUKU tends to claim victory half of their clan is too ignorant to know what they are talking about. Plain and simple, FUMUKU places blame where it is not deserved and in the end, they will suffer for it.

We told them about your attempted strongarming, and they didnt like it, so they took action, rounded up all your guys and called us to witness their deaths

End your raged trolling and go back to your own clan thread, if you wish to complain about. Its the insolence of immature members that ruin the forums and gameplay. Now Im gonna suggest that the trolling is going to end, as it makes your clan as a whole look childish and unwilling to accept any sort of war in a mannered fashion.
Yes everyone stop insulting eachother, its not needed.

Also I must ask that no bamboo stalks are harmed or burned down or death will reign upon all FUMUKU members from my panda horde.

Good Day from the Panda,

Wweee2345

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union - by todcat - 02-29-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union - by BlackDog - 03-02-2012, 11:43 PM