[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union
(03-02-2012, 11:12 PM)Dubwub Wrote: You just made this clan and your already freaking us around. Bitch please, we'll put you down again just as fast as we did with the Lombardis.

Let me debunk this for you Dubwub, you my friend obviously have no brain, IF you think FUMUKU put down the Lombardi's.

So let me collaborate with you on the story since you obviously stick your nose in something you know nothing about. First let me correct you in your poor grammar,

Quote:You just created this clan and are already screwing around with us. You guys are obviously ballsy and are going to take FUMUKU out on both in-game and on the forums.

Now to the actual story,
FUMUKU never put down Lombardi's, Lombardi's were put down by admins. Admins whom were complained to by FUMUKU players claiming that we were "aggressive" in our business and protection of our business. Yet shall I compliment the fact that FUMUKU members were the only ones being aggressive and placing the blame on us. FUMUKU then complained to Dryblood's clan, in which they supposedly shut us down by killing all of us with the exception of Ginger, Grub, Todcat and I. Though FUMUKU tends to claim victory half of their clan is too ignorant to know what they are talking about. Plain and simple, FUMUKU places blame where it is not deserved and in the end, they will suffer for it.

End your raged trolling and go back to your own clan thread, if you wish to complain about. Its the insolence of immature members that ruin the forums and gameplay. Now Im gonna suggest that the trolling is going to end, as it makes your clan as a whole look childish and unwilling to accept any sort of war in a mannered fashion.

Also I must ask that no bamboo stalks are harmed or burned down or death will reign upon all FUMUKU members from my panda horde.

Good Day from the Panda,

Wweee2345
The following 3 users Like wweee2345's post:
  • FuttBucker24, ryan!, Grub

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union - by todcat - 02-29-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union - by wweee2345 - 03-02-2012, 11:35 PM