Ban Request [TG] Grim
Name of player: [TG] GRiiM

SteamID:# 27 "[TG] GRiiM" STEAM_0:0:25686928 2:25:26 136 0 active #

Time in GMT: GMT+1 Around 11:15

Server: v2d

Summary: Some rebels randomly claimed that my shop was rigged and pulled out a hostage rope, I took my ak and killed them. Seconds later they come back yelling that the shop is rigged and throwing a molotov - This was my motive to 'hunt em down' and request some money for all the damage. I got a rebel and FearRPed his way into the Slums apartements (Now people, I know this was just one fearrp, But it's obvious he knew what fearrp is, else he wouldn't even go there - No excuse) then I said I want 2k, I was about to say: Let your Leader (the one that raided me) take all your depts, and he holstered his crowbar and allowed me to kill em after saying 'Fuck you'

Evidence:

You can see in the part of the chat (full screen for details) that a guy named Ted Baker said fuck you after my fearrping him, this was after i killed him tho, but the messages didnt fade away, so obvious this was RIGHT after i got em
http://steamcommunity.com/id/donutaddict...7048946041

Look in the Rebels part and compare the two:
We know that Ted Baker is the one that broke fearrp
If you look at the rebels, GRiiM is the one named Ted Baker.

I don't see any way to fake the evidence btw - And For all those who say: It's just a FearRP: It was still obvious he knew what it was, obvious occasional minge.
Fact is: he didnt even make excuses as: I didn't have it ,blabla, obvious occasional minge (uses occasions where they think we wont get proof to break smaller rules,adding up making a clusterfuck of small rulebreaks)

EDIT: Here is the Scoreboard (You can see the name Ted Baker in the chat, Scoreboard shows it all)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/donutaddict...48941237/?

Messages In This Thread
Ban Request [TG] Grim - by Officer Donut - 03-02-2012, 10:22 PM
RE: Ban Request [TG] Grim - by Killjoy - 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Ban Request [TG] Grim - by Officer Donut - 03-03-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Ban Request [TG] Grim - by ForceGhost - 03-06-2012, 05:29 PM