Uban Request 1year now. 2011 -2012
your name: Highgradegeezer STEAM_0:0:18389228

Your ban ID: 1012

Banned by: PINKIE PIG 1YEAR AGO "get the fuck out of here minge"

Length: NEVER

Server: The old server in 2011 rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Some kid called Maniac, he demanded me for money where i stored my contra so i shot him in the face then he came back nlr and shot down my door with a shogun then i killed him again. That's when the admin saw and banned me.

Why we should unban you: It's been a year since i've been banned by Pinkie Pig or whatever his name is and i think i should be allowed back as i have learnt my lesson and love fearless RP. I have a total playtime of 19 hours so that's evidence that i do play it alot. And if i become unbanned i will be playing on the server all day and everyday so someone just unban me please for crying out loud! I know i minged (at the time i didnt know what it ment) But after a year i'm pretty sure i've learnt my lesson i've been wanting to play all day but no one's unbanning me... P.S That day it wasn't my fault he was messing me around before the admin came then i messed him around when the admin came so i was in the wrong I promise you guys that i didn't do something that bad to be permanently banned honestly speaking here... And i got to tell you that maniac kid is a weirdo he's description is "crazy guy" You call that a true gamer? I don't understand ?? I'm a 18 year old guy and got banned at 17 i love rp cus it's fun and teamwork is required and i had alot of friends also on the server before i got banned! But that kid must of been atleast 14 or 15 and he was screwing me about! This is totally not fair and soon as i play for 19 hours and get my brand new car for 3 days i had it i get a permanent ban that is ridicilous! All my time wasted thanks Pinkie Pig you really wasted my time P.S Before Pinkie perm banned me a admin floated above me and gave me a mp5 and kevlar i was very happy about it he said he's going off and that i should use it for my protection in the post officer.... He goe's off then moments later some stupid kid comes up to me demanding me for money for absolute no reason? Then threatens me... So i kill him.... Then he comes running through the door with a 12 guage shotgun *NLR* shoots through my door runs inside and that's where i cant remember, but what i do remember is that he didn't even get punished for it. But i'm in the right i'm more mature and sensible and deserve to be the proffesional player i am, Pinkie Pig, if your reading this just unban me dude seriously I have a new computer aswell.

Messages In This Thread
Uban Request 1year now. 2011 -2012 - by Highgradegeeza004 - 03-01-2012, 12:27 PM