[FL:RP] Dimitris
Thanks for your reply, Awestruck. The time of my entering the base prior to the sit happened between the active raid of which the sit cane out of and another valid raid which occurred prior to the last.

Due to the amount of variables added to this situation such as it occurring over a week ago, slow replies, the fast-passed nature of the situation itself in-game and the fact that I didn’t record this situation as I haven’t needed evidence to prove my innocence in the past (as I wasn’t expecting for people to believe I have broken them when all I have done is followed them plain and simple and in a mature and fair manner since I’ve returned to the community, to which Ranger agreed with), the exact time and second of me entering the base cannot be known, as I’m sure you are well aware of, Awestruck. I don’t check my clock and write the time down after everything I do and let's not forget that this situation was pretty normal and I could have never imagined what there was to come. If you look at the situation from my point of view, I am being asked to provide evidence proving my innocence in a situation that I had no reason what so ever to record.

As I have said previously, have stuck with this statement as it’s the truth, I entered the base after my NLR was over from the previous raid, of course, the door was unlocked and I simply entered and looked around. There were no occupants inside, that I was aware of, saw the pots and left to prepare to raid with my back-up just in case there was anyone inside.

Now, if there were occupants inside at the time, I want to know why I wasn’t put under gunpoint at the time and was allowed to see the pots in order to raid, and if any staff were there phased at the time, surely they wouldn’t have allowed this raid-bait and FailRP to take place on the defendant’s behalf for allowing another criminal group to enter a base to give them an incentive to raid. All I understand so far is that either there was no member of staff there at the time to see me enter and I did see the pots in order to raid, or there was a member of staff there that is either lying saying I didn’t come in, or that they are encouraging a rule infringement to take place. I am not accusing anyone of anything, just providing what the situation looks like from my point of view for information.

As you are a SA, I plead you to look into this and solve this unfortunate situation which shouldn’t have taken place.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-15-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Ranger - 07-15-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-16-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Grape - 07-16-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by JoshZ - 07-16-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Ranger - 07-16-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-17-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Awestruck - 07-23-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-23-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Awestruck - 07-24-2019, 11:55 PM