[FL:RP] Dimitris
Hello Ranger,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the quick reply. In your reply, you mentioned that Josh brought to your attention that we might have been raid baiting which was not the case. As mentioned in my previous post I was already aware that Josh and the rest of his team were growing weed inside as I had walked in there when they had gone away from their base so I already had a reason to raid them. After walking in there I decided to then leave and return later with some backup and a truck so we could take away the pots. The reason we had been knocking on their door was to see if they were inside or not and the reason we had been standing outside for some time was that we were waiting on Jack to bring the truck.

Another thing you mentioned in your reply was that the raid was initiated by myself which once again is not the case. The raid was actually initiated by Grape as he was the one to shoot down the door. Not that it makes much difference as I was still the one to provide them with the information of growing weed inside the base, but still I was not the one to initiate the raid.

Now lastly you also said that at no point in the sit did I mention any other reason for raiding which if I am being honest is far from the truth. Both me and Grape mentioned multiple times that I had walked inside their property hence I knew they were in possession of pots with growing weed inside them. I am pretty confident that all of the involved users could back me up on that statement. I do however understand that in an admin sit with so many people involved things could have easily been misunderstood.

Thank you and have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-15-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Ranger - 07-15-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-16-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Grape - 07-16-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by JoshZ - 07-16-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Ranger - 07-16-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-17-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Awestruck - 07-23-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Dimitris - 07-23-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Dimitris - by Awestruck - 07-24-2019, 11:55 PM