SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6024897

BanID: 81911

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: [FL] Tomo

Involved users
n/a

Why should you be unbanned?

Okay, this is edited of course, now I see the ban video. I do have an explanation, the reason why I didn't consider this situation is because I had no intent on running the officers, or avoiding the situation, I was straightening the car because I wanted to straighten the car. You can quite clearly see, before they even open fire, that the car has stopped, and I was about to exit the car however, they opened fire on the car and completely destroyed it. Also, when I drove forward, that was simply due to lag. I don't have the best PC, and have some hefty FPS drops in places, espically when there is alot of cars around me, and so on. I held W, had a lag break, came back, and saw the car was fired upon. Don't get me wrong, I can see why it was mistaken for breaking FearRP, and Tuffy did break FearRP, however, he did have his gun equipped before he was even in the car, yet it was clear that didn't save when he exited, which I suppose is just a function within the game! How come I was banned, but he wasn't? We stopped the car, and was about to get out before they opened fire on us. It's quite clear from the video that the car was stopped, in good condition, and straightened up, before they opened fire on us. I simply straightened the car, there isn't a real reason behind why I straightened it minus that I wanted too, and can see why it was mistaken for FearRP, I apologize, and hope we can proceed forward. I think this was just a misunderstanding, and I can see why I was banned, but I promise you that I did not have that intention, Tuffy even got out the car.

Messages In This Thread
Mullin - by Mullin - 02-17-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Mullin - by ImTheRealSparks - 02-17-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Mullin - by Mullin - 02-17-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Mullin - by Tomo - 02-17-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Mullin - by Mullin - 02-18-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Mullin - by Tomo - 02-18-2019, 08:03 PM