Dreebott
(01-24-2019, 01:52 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 01:43 PM)Wolven Wrote: I'm no longer going to reply to people like you. I will wait for the staffs verdict as this is going around in circles. Have a good day, dreebot

Not even having the decency to corretly spell my name shows how much of a snowflake you are wolven.
Not responding to my responses is not the way to go on a player report just because you dont have any more arguments... It's really sad to see how you've changed and what kind of person you've become. Lol

Alright let's start from the beginning because all the way through this player report your attitude has been a disgrace. You’ve just outright insulted me in your most recent reply and I believe it is crucial to the case that it is brought to light. In a PR against yourself where you are being accused of harassing me you have continued to insult me time and time again. You also address my written english which is incredibly hypocritical considering the lack of grammar and spell check in your most recent reply.

Starting in your original reply you claim that you basically have done nothing wrong, this is lying in the courthouse quite simply. You sent me the following link after a short conversation on steam where you were surprisingly aggravated for no particular reason, taking it out on myself. [Image: unknown.png]

In this statement - [Image: e8adc88dc7c1bbc73cbe78f8ad342235.png]

You have mentioned that you have not used FL to harass me but where was I rude to you? Can you explain to me what initiated this whole situation? We both know the whole reason this is happening is because I killed you in a raid on the fearless services, quite simple. Not only in this situation did you break fearrp but it is also where the ToS violation began. From this point onwards and evident in the following screenshots of your conversation between you and divey
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]  You lied to an administrator during an investigation of something that happened to a fearless member of the community. If an administrator would be so kind as to check how many times dreebot has connected to the server recently I would have reason to believe that the most recent time was simply to harass me and frost.

In his most recent time spent on the server with me he threatened to not only ddos myself but everyone just because he can. This shows willing and intent, we already have the motive above. You initially attacked frost asking him how he still occupies himself with so many hours at which point I defended my friend, you then openly admitted to having access to my IP. Something which you have previously denied having. You then started to further break more points of the terms of service by claiming you - [Image: DaHO4GB.png] Sending malicious links to community members alone is enough to warrant a ban nevermind advertising you have done it in OOC AFTER denying you had the IP to an ADMINISTRATOR who was investigating the situation.

The main application here is you cannot hide behind the “not on FL services” loophole any longer due to you bringing the rule infringement straight into OOC.

Once I stopped replying to yourself you then began to threaten a fearless roleplay staff member by the alias of [FL] Arny, you openly threatened to ddos him because you can. This is another separate ToS violation as Arny himself is a staff member furthermore increasing the severity of this whole case. You claim that the screenshots posted below give a better insight into what I stated but all they do is further incriminate yourself.

[Image: K3MPStJ.png]
[Image: VJZepyb.png]

Finally I would like to apologize to DVN I appreciate you have attempted to diffuse the situation however the fact that there are three pages of posts in regards to this is a disgrace, the situation is simple he has harassed me both ingame and over steam and then went out of his way to lure me into clicking a malicious link and brag about it in OOC chat INGAME. This will be my final reply, hopefully, in this situation.

Have a lovely evening,

Fearless Roleplayer Wolven
Wolven

Messages In This Thread
Dreebott - by Wolven - 01-21-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: Dreebott - by Kahjo - 01-21-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: DreeBott - by DreeBott - 01-21-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: DreeBott - by HugeChungus - 01-21-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: DreeBott - by DreeBott - 01-22-2019, 10:12 AM
RE: DreeBott - by Wolven - 01-22-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: DreeBott - by DreeBott - 01-22-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Dreebott - by Wolven - 01-24-2019, 01:43 PM