Blazing
(01-19-2019, 12:10 AM)Blazing Wrote: Earlier, you had demoted me from Police Sergeant for a false reason, and failed to solve it peacefully with me when I attempted to contact you, as seen in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZU8qLu_BEQ

This also led to my false imprisonment.

Furthermore, you had been working for a corrupt government dictatorship which was suppressing its citizens.

I was the vice president and demoted you for a Valid reason. I had non stop reports from both officers and members of the public. I simply had enough and took action. In the incident in which you killed me for no reason, I am a member of the SRU. I was attending a situation at main street. You were not involved. Regardless of who I work for, you take it out on them, not me. You had no grounds to blast my brains out on Main street.

In addition to this, the video you put in your defence shows me demoting you for what i said above, you were then demoted by someone who became Sergeant and demoted you for no reason. As the Vice President, it is my job to accept and deny warrants I deem fit to be accepted or denied. I did my job.

You say: "I tried to resolve peacefully" however, all that can be seen in the video is you telling me that people that were reporting you were in the same group. You never tried to ask me anything. You spoke to Kate and tried to resolve with her, therefore making me completely unaware of you trying to "resolve peacefully".
[Image: brHdXi6.png]

Messages In This Thread
Blazing - by ImTheRealSparks - 01-18-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Blazing - by Blazing - 01-19-2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Blazing - by DVN - 01-22-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Blazing - by ImTheRealSparks - 01-22-2019, 10:28 PM
RE: Blazing - by Blazing - 01-23-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Blazing - by ImTheRealSparks - 01-23-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: Blazing - by Blazing - 01-23-2019, 10:56 AM
RE: Blazing - by DVN - 01-23-2019, 03:33 PM