Dreebott
Lemme tell ya my side of the story k?

~
Those are the logs from my console.
I had more yesterday but it didn't save so i just have these from the chat with divey. You can check yourself if you dont believe me in what im saying. (It happened at about 23:50).
~

Spoiler :
(OOC) DreeBott็: Frost...
Error reading material data "materials/igweapons/vodka_normalsmap.vtf"
(OOC) DreeBott็: 4400 Hours already.. WHY?
(OOC) frost: what
(<3) (OOC) Cassie: Frost is one of the founders of this server ofc he has 4400 hours
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: yeah
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: Why? Dreebott, do you have a problem?
(OOC) DreeBott็: How do you still find something to do after 4400 hours
(OOC) frost: ikr
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: Oh no is Wolven here? Well the peace is over..
(<3) (OOC) Cassie: Frost has nothing to do that is the point
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Ranger: Kill people
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: What does it have to do with you that Frost has 4k hours,
(OOC) DreeBott็: Arny, stop feeling offended instantly, thanks.
(OOC) frost: i play minecraft more now guys dw
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: Dreebot, actually stop picking on him.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: I'm not offended
(Law) John Ornot: Disrespecting womens = 15yrs in jail.
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: I'm offended
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: goo
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Arny: d
(OOC) Lewwings: 4k hours, big woop, let him have his own fun
(>>) (OOC) [FL] Catuar: By how smelly Wolven is
(OOC) DreeBott็: Wolven, stop being butthurt just because I have your IP xD I was literally
just asking how he still finds something to do after 4.4k hours
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Wolven: no u catuar

You can see me asking frost in OOC about his 4400 Hours and simply asked him "WHY?"
Arny instantly asked me if i had a problem with it which i dont have as i just aksed why he had so many hours.
After Arny's message I asked Frost how he still finds something to do on FL after all those hours. I typed this while arny had already send his Message. Arny was Toxic towards me INSTANTLY by asking me if i had a problem. I then told Arny to stop being offended instantly just because I asked Frost how he still finds stuff to do. (simply because i got bored really fast and i wanted to come back and do something)
Wolven then instantly told me to stop picking on him which I didn't do in the first place. I simply ASKED how he still finds something to do after 4400 Hours. Nothing more.
I then got triggered and asked Wolven if he is Butthurt because I grabbed his IP a couple of weeks ago.

To the first incident: (02/01/2019)

Spoiler :
I was bored and joined the FL server. I think it was near midnight, dont remember tho.
I then joined Vice President while the president. I then went down the elevator. When i arrived at the last floor Wolven and a friend had opened fire on me WITHOUT saying anything. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't die because I had the spawn protection on me. They then put me under FearRP and asked me to find the president. And I did. I did everything they asked me to do and showed them where the president was. (He was in the Jail Control room).
I then offered to show them showing that i didn't want to die and that I was following theire Orders.
When we arrived i ran to the president to see if he was really there. When i was him laying there I went down on my knees and surrendered in a broadcast. This in my opinion is RDM as I DIDN'T know what was going on. (Video will follow soon.)

(3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

After that, I raged and left FL and Gmod again.
I messaged him asking what he did, he said something and I dont remember what calling me his buddy. I said that i wasn't his buddy. We both threw insults at each other until i removed him and then later added him back.
I was so pissed I made a Link to track his IP. Why? To scare him a little bit. Nothing more.
So I gave him the Link and lured him into clicking it by saying someone showed me a picture of him. Which was not true.
I grabbed his IP but wasn't sure if it was his. BUT REMEMBER THIS ALL HAPPENED VIA STEAM, NOT A SINGLE FL APPLICATION WAS USED SO TOS SHOULDN'T APPLY HERE.
I then removed him from steam and blocked him. I didn't do anything with his IP. (I wrote it down noting else)
Then Divey messaged me asking what i did and I told him that it was a random link, not telling him that i grapped Wolvens IP as this all has nothing to do with FL.
Wolven was mad at me, thats why I thought he was mad at me, and thats why I asked him if he was butthurt because i got his IP.

The situation went a bit longer but I dont have the logs anymore. Wolven is just showing his side of the story. I also said that it wasn't meant as a threat. I was simply asking if he was butthurt about it. There is literally no threat by asking someone if they are butthurt because  I got their IP.

Also saying that "I could literally DDoS everyone because everyone can." was stating that it is easy to DDoS someone if you put enough time into it. Its just as if i would say "I could kill someone because anyone can" (THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE AND ITS SAD THAT I HAVE TO SAY THIS).
Remember i was not threatening ANYONE.

And again, saying that I lied to a Admin about not having your IP, it was not FL related / no FL services were used to get your IP. It was simply you clicking on a steam link. it has NOTHING to do with FL other than you giving me the reason to do this in the first incident. Everything else happened OUTSIDE of steam.

Quote:The second situation occurred today, as Dreebot was making fun of Frost, in which I politely confronted him in OOC asking him to stop

Again, I was not making fun of Frost at ANY time as i was simply asking him how he still has something to do after 4400 hours.

Messages In This Thread
Dreebott - by Wolven - 01-21-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: Dreebott - by Kahjo - 01-21-2019, 10:27 AM
RE: DreeBott - by DreeBott - 01-21-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: DreeBott - by HugeChungus - 01-21-2019, 10:14 PM
RE: DreeBott - by DreeBott - 01-22-2019, 10:12 AM
RE: DreeBott - by Wolven - 01-22-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: DreeBott - by DreeBott - 01-22-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Dreebott - by Wolven - 01-24-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Dreebott - by DreeBott - 01-24-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Dreebott - by DVN - 01-24-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Dreebott - by Wolven - 01-24-2019, 05:57 PM