Wolvesis
Hey, me again. I decided i would like to put more detail into my unban request, because i really do want to get unbanned, but i feel like this is just not enough, so im trying to improve my chances on coming back. So again, i am really sorry what i did, i was incredibly inmature, i was a good kid with bad decisions. And if i could turn back time i would do it, but thats the biggest mistake i made in Fearless. Double accounting, and this is honest. I contacted a DA'r as well, told him my story and told him to stop DAing, because its just not worth it and he will regret it as much as i will. And i didn't give a fuck at first, because i was cocky as fuck, but now i matured. I see life a bit differently now, i can control myself, and i can be in a short leash now, because like i get it, if i was staff. I wouldn't really give myself another chance, because of all these accounts. But i just wanted to play. Awestruck , and as much as i don't like you i have to agree with you. Bans are made for a reason and not tojust create another account and play on it an avoid the ban, i completely get it, even if you guys choose to deny this ubr, i will respect your decision because i absolutely understand, for the past 6 days i probably refreshed the page a good 3000 times to check if i got an answer, its not a problem, its good if you guys are reviewing this. Awestruck, i was a bit wrong about you. We all make mistakes, sorry for calling you all those names, back in the day as well, but you know, it would of been better if you could talk to me for a bit just like zecon did. But its all cool man, if i ever get unbanned i kinda want you back, if not in the staff team then in the fearless community if you have time hop on we can do some roleplay's if you would like, and sorry for the whole staff team i gave a hard time to. And the fearless members as well. I'll always have enemies, and i am really sorry for what i did. But at the end of the day, i did it. And there's no turning time back at this point. Im sorry for my actions, will not happen again and im truly sorry. Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Wolvesis - by Apox Modz - 12-29-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Wolvesis - by Captain Barry - 01-01-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Wolvesis - by Apox Modz - 01-01-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Wolvesis - by Awestruck - 01-01-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Wolvesis - by SnowySnowSnowy - 01-01-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Wolvesis - by SnowySnowSnowy - 01-04-2019, 04:39 PM
RE: Wolvesis - by Captain Barry - 01-04-2019, 05:20 PM