The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie
Hey,

Yeah, I started talking about it yes and reported it to a staff member as soon as possible because I haven't seen such a building before where they had contraband inside Nexus. You feel like I should have dealt with the issue another way, that can be another discussion because that is not on topic. I would like to add once again that staff members were called and we proceeded to roleplay and take the arrests in-character as we should do. We warned you about the dupe and said what was wrong with your actions, however, all of you were in denial of this and didn't want to listen. That will be on your own decision.

We didn't see that you had the permission by the president. You had none passes, and the officers who spot someone inside the Nexus with contraband wouldn't really ask the president if you had permission to stay or not. An arrest should have been placed what so ever. I believe the staff member who will be in charge of the report can check the logs etc.

I would like to point out that it isn't fun to do roleplay while the other part is breaking the game rules which are there to satisfy everyone. You still haven't explained why you broke 8.6, but I'll let the staff members deal with it. I also do not like that you comment me as a person by putting down the comment "It's not my fault if you have bad reading comprehension.". You are failing to stick to the case and rather goes and attacks the person (me) personally and "It's not my fault the President's not smart enough to screen people before letting them waltz into the Nexus.".
[Image: clvck9d.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-28-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by MrMaaze - 12-28-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-29-2018, 12:49 AM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-29-2018, 01:25 AM