The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie
Hello again,

I do not see where this is breaking rule 1.3 as we fully roleplayed it out by taking down the civilians who had contraband. We are not back seating administrating either as we punished you in-game for an In-Character action like having illegal items in a building. You can clearly see that all of you got arrested for "Contraband". Whether you spawned it or not, you would have been arrested for it in real life as well. 

We didn't receive any information from the President about a security guard who doesn't have any passes that they are using the room. If that was the case, why didn't you guys state this in the first place before we brought it up for discussion? None actions here were taken to punish you Out Of Character or for your rule breakage. We also contacted the staff members as soon as we saw the dupe, however, we believe none staff members were available, therefore I cannot 100% be sure about this.

I still would like to put forward that you are the person being questioned about the rule breakage of 5.2 and 8.6 and none of them has been answered. I would fully answer any questions you may have about the case, however, it doesn't make the actions we have on videotape any better. Also for a small notice, the President him/herself cannot make contraband legal what so ever as that would go against the permanent laws which always must be followed at any time and cannot be colliding with other laws which may be placed by the president him/herself.

I would also like to put forward that you have including rule 5.2 and 8.6 been breaking rule 10.2a Props should only be used as a realistic way to search cover. Do not give yourself an unfair advantage by using optical tricks (materials/colors/resizing that remove depth perception and angled props - one-sided textures are only allowed for windows and must not be used for a base to make it easier to shoot attackers and others).

You had one-way doors which gives you an unfair advantage to you as you always know when they are coming and where they are at any times. 

Your friend "Piccaro" has also been breaking rule 5.5 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included). Take a look at the video at 1.26. You can see that the step up to the contraband is floating in the air.
[Image: clvck9d.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-28-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by MrMaaze - 12-28-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-29-2018, 12:49 AM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-29-2018, 01:25 AM