The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie
I don't know why you decided to break rules 1.3; "Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment." and 1.7; "If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating." to go out of your way to try and get a few people banned, for starters. You could've just proceeded with the Roleplay situation and found out why we were there IC'ly instead of throwing a hissy fit and going all pseudo-admin on us.

Secondly, you didn't even ask the President if we had permission to be there. I had asked the president roughly 20-30 minutes beforehand if I was allowed to create something on the Nexus upper floors, who then proceeded to let myself and my two compatriots into the elevator and up to the upper floors. I was hired by the two gentlemen with me to provide protection while they were engaging in whatever it was they were up to (I prefer not to ask questions as a security guard, I don't get paid to do that).

Thirdly, we've done the same thing before (it was a while ago, though, mind you. We haven't played on the server for a while.) and a member of staff had to get involved and said it was fine for us to do so as long as we had a valid RP reason (which we did). The Adv. Dupe is saved from when that happened and I was told at the time that the dupe didn't break any rules.

Messages In This Thread
The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-28-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by MrMaaze - 12-28-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Scruffman - 12-28-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-29-2018, 12:49 AM
RE: The Scroogeman, Piccaro & Dougie - by Zona - 12-29-2018, 01:25 AM