JackZ
(12-17-2018, 11:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -snip-

What occurred on the day of your ban from your side and do you think the ban was justified?
I was on last chance no doubt, but what i actually did on my side to deserve the ban was a little too small. I should have been slapped on the wrist, it would have sufficed.

In all honesty i'm happy that i was suspended, it's given me time to think about my attitude, ultimately improving it for my return.

What i actually did to deserve the suspension was very minor, i moved a spawned in rag doll around an RV moving it around for a small distance, then stopped. I was PR'ed for this and banned as a result.

May i add: There was very few people on the server at the time, i was not disturbing any roleplay. This does not justify what i did at all, i'm just adding it. 

Small, minor issues like this will not be occurring from my side any longer should i be unbanned, nor big ones.

What have you been up to since your ban?
When playing on my PC, spending my time on a serious DayZ roleplaying community developing a newly improved and more supportive attitude towards roleplay. While not playing on my PC just playing sport, doing assignments etc.

What would you have done differently to not get into this position?
Be conducting more serious roleplay which would prevent me from sidetracking myself and creating issues on the server or violating rules. 

My types of roleplay are going to be a lot more unique as my experience elsewhere has taught me different types of roleplay to create which will overall have a positive influence on the ongoing RP on the community and server. 

Why now are you appealing the ban?
Following my time off the server i now believe i am ready to return and have full 100% trust in myself not to break any further rules and get myself suspended once more. 

My general maturity and roleplay attitude will improve substantially as well as my toxicity down the drain. I have stated a lot of reasons in the OP explaining why i am now appealing the ban, all of them valid and very

Messages In This Thread
JackZ - by JackZ - 12-17-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: JackZ - by User 12049 - 12-17-2018, 11:50 PM
RE: JackZ - by JackZ - 12-18-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: JackZ - by Awestruck - 12-18-2018, 12:04 AM
RE: JackZ - by User 12049 - 12-18-2018, 02:56 PM
RE: JackZ - by User 12049 - 12-18-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: JackZ - by Tomo - 12-21-2018, 04:35 PM
RE: JackZ - by SoulRipper - 12-23-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: JackZ - by User 12049 - 12-25-2018, 12:08 PM