Unban Request - Aspire
-Posting on behalf of Aspire-

Hello Awestruck,
I don’t think I have explained myself clearly throughout this ubr.
I wasn’t justifying harassing someone because he harassed me, I only added that as I wouldn’t be replying to jokkah on this thread, only to you and your points, as you’re the one who matters here in regards to ban removal. Jokkah has a voice and as he’s the victim in the case I’d encourage him to give his say, I definitely know my actions were not harassment, all will be explained later in this reply.

I’m glad they were punished and when you wrote warned I didn’t know that meant posting privileges taken, hence why I felt as the victim that justice wasn’t served.
I apologise for how I came across, not trying to tell you how to do your job.
So to go back to your initial response.

So to begin, in regards to the tos I thought any admin was able to deal with removal of tos bans but I was advised by a few people that only sa could, hence why I mentioned it was above you.
I apologise for how that came across. You can ignore the bias claims if you want, it won’t help the case, but I added it as I genuinely think the ban is invalid and I know how we have had a few disagreements.

Anyways ignore that point.   So you say the following, “The context in which this ban lies is that of a member of our community going through hardship. You are free to your opinion in saying that you believe it is a scam. Whether it is or not, not supported by evidence, you went on to personally harass and insult the community member. You also personally attacked him by calling him a bad father.

Through judgement of the current context and the words and behaviour you displayed both on the thread and through PMs to this member of the community, I decided to ban you.”.
I have decided to point out the significant parts of this statement, “Through judgement of the current context and the words and behaviour you displayed both on the thread and through PMs to this member of the community, I decided to ban you.”, how you perceive something is very different sometimes to how I mean for things to come across, interpretation of the context is hard, I feel like maybe I shouldn’t have commented at all, I made myself look like heartless, it wasn’t my intention, I just thought it could be a scam, throughout everything I have ever said in regards to this I have always hoped jokkah got the support he asked for if it was true. I’m not a heartless person, I’m sorry for how I came across, I apologise to you jokkah and that feisty woman of yours. But mainly I apologise to your daughter, who I unintentionally could have stopped certain people from donating to by my scam comment. Now in regards to victim blaming etc, I know you wanted a public outcry about the situation, that’s why you spent 90% of your thanking post talking about me.

I have throughout this all always said I hoped you got the support. To pretend I didn’t say this is unfair.
I only ever sent one pm to jokkah and that was to take the issue away from the thread, as by that stage even I knew it was the wrong place to argue.

Speaking your mind and crossing the line is two different things.
I feel like the way my words have been perceived is not the same as my intention when I wrote them.
I mentioned it could be a scam and then spent my next replies defending myself and stating I hope she got support.

You say I harassed him, I actually googled harassment and it has quite a varied meaning, we all know what it is, I just don’t see this as harassment.

You say I disrespected him by calling him a bad parent, yet this was a pm which I made to make my point to him that I in my (opinion) felt this way.
Like you said about the scam comment I am allowed to express my opinion.
I may have caused a negative reaction, but I did not harass anyone, I simply made a point and defended that point, I defended it for too long tbh.
Should have ignored them when they kept referring to me to instigate my reaction.
The best way to silence hatred is always to ignore it, don’t give it the time of day that you gave me. I’m not saying I spoke out of hatred I’m just saying that’s what I think you were getting at.

This is a hard situation, you are in a spot where if you unban me I’m sure some will say you are a badmin, the ones who commented will say this as this is all they do, I just don’t think I deserve this ban.

I’m disgusted by myself for how my words have been perceived and how badly I wrote somethings.
But I speak my mind, I follow through and I will not stand and allow someone to use a situation as horrible as this to instigate anger.
My pm was a pm to end the argument. It should have been that, they were the ones who took it back onto that thread.

I pride myself on truth, so you could ask me what you wish in simple terms and I wouldn’t be able to lie, but this doesn’t matter, I’m a man who is condemned to the fate you have given me.
If Fearless was fair and just I wouldn’t have been banned, especially when fieldy got banned for harassing me on forums and discord he wasn’t banned in game, even though it was tos and a lot a lot worse than what I am accused of. This is a singular incident, fieldy did it for months.

So before you try and make me accept a ban that is unjust and completely unfair do not forget that I have shown the people that even if the situation is similar, punishment will always be different, it all depends on who is giving it to who.

If I genuinely harassed someone and got caught out of shame I would of left this community, that’s the sort of person I am. I am disgusted to be accused of this and falsely banned.

I hope now you see that I didn’t harass him, I think the context I’ve mentioned should help you understand it wasn’t.

I hope to hear from you soon.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Aspire - by Mr. Flaminator - 12-05-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Awestruck - 12-05-2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-05-2018, 06:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Mr. Flaminator - 12-05-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Awestruck - 12-05-2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-06-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Mr. Flaminator - 12-06-2018, 11:20 AM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Unban Request - Aspire - by Mr. Flaminator - 12-08-2018, 09:26 PM