Are Fearless Bans the Right Length?
Personally find that people who are doing malicious rule breakages such as prop pushing, mass cdm, true 100% non questionable RDM should all be punished higher regardless of playtime as if someone is messing around like this, they will not want to roleplay properly tomorrow or the day after, they are not here to roleplay at all. I'm not saying this isn't done as looking at the bans, it seems to be occuring which is good but a few seem to disagree with this.

The case by case basis, while having flaws, is overall a good system. There are many aspects that may contribute to the length of a ban such as whether someone has actually understood what they've done wrong and were unaware and the impact of the rule breakage on others. It's not a black and white system and I don't believe it would be better to have a system where there are specific punishments for each rule breakage or anything like that.

Overall, seems like it's being done pretty well in terms of length. I'm in favour of longer punishments. When I've been online (which isn't much), the main problem has just been staff activity.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • DramaLlama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Fearless Bans the Right Length? - by Aspire - 11-12-2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Are Fearless Bans the Right Length? - by mintblackbeard - 11-12-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Are Fearless Bans the Right Length? - by god - 11-12-2018, 07:08 PM