TagliatelliFTW/ SpaghettiFTW FearRP Breakage
Hey,

It is standard procedure that when a cop runs up to me that I will move a bit so I’m not bundled up, and due to the lag between you saying it and me receiving the message that is probably why it’s seems like we run, even though it’s only a couple metres so it’s clearly not intentional and how you are using that as a argument is beyond me.

Anyway you say you were pointing the gun at us, even though you can see in the video if you were to shoot not a single bullet would correct to us and instead hit the floor you seem to be aiming at, this would therefore tell us that we have an chance to shoot and be free as there is no immediate risk to us due to us outmanning and outgunning you so you would get melted, like you did, so overall your lack of aim gave us a break to shoot, you didn’t even scope your gun in, so this makes it even clearer our undisputed superiority in the situation.

In my opinion, you coming over to us like that is a clear not valuing of your life, if you were a cop irl you would not just run up to 2 big men with some fat off famas’ out without 1. Being superior 2. Having backup (there wasn’t even another member of government on at that time) So you should of seen it’s not very good value of your life, and clearly a suicide job, also it is not even your job as sru to enforce the law.

TL;DR:

We don’t receive voice chat instantly so that is the reason for maybe moving a couple metres
You were not aimed at us at all, giving us the opportunity to shoot knowing we would win due to the multiple factors mention above such as having more people, u having no backup and also being outgunned.
You just running up to us like that when it’s not your job like that just seems like a fat NVL and also unrealistic, it was pretty much a suicide job, even further backing up my point of the reason we shot is because we knew we would win

Messages In This Thread
RE: TagliatelliFTW/ SpaghettiFTW FearRP Breakage - by SpaghettiFTW - 11-01-2018, 05:03 PM