PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental
(10-16-2018, 09:15 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 08:04 PM)Awestruck Wrote: mark2766 Can you put the actual date and/or time this happened please.

I apologise for the lateness but I have been reporting this to admins since the day it happens, I sent the full thing to DVN and others but understandably you all were busy and probably getting fed up with me talking about the same thing. I explained to DVN that due to this groups basically harassing people that make PRs people did not want to make PRs until admins put a stop to it and I did not want to drag anyone else into it and have these guys try and make there time in the community not enjoyable either. I  can check logs of the video but I have been reporting this in every way possible to multiple admins since this happened and I had 60% on forums so couldn't post it myself until today.

Edit honestly I am not going to answer Pufitee he is clearly making up lies as the footage shows, as soon as he is caught lying he will just say "oh I got mixed up" I did not change the tax to avoid a raid the tax was never above 20% and I was in no way a dictator but the footage shows all of this anyway.

Edit in response to John and Basically Mental the footage clearly shows it, I respawn and left the area that I just died as president at which point they all run up to me and start insulting me again, then they literally follow me around for another 20 minutes trying to bait me into an argument. I have more footage of them doing this if they want to keep lying about breaking NLR, BasicallyMental stops but John continues for atleast another 15 minutes.

well you just replied to me

Messages In This Thread
RE: PR John Yong and Pufitee Basically Mental - by pufitee - 10-16-2018, 09:37 PM