Unban Request Senior Isalworth
(02-15-2012, 06:33 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: In my opinion a permanent ban for RDM and disconnecting afterwards is far too harsh, I can see the issue about DDoSing but, are you sure you got DDosed and your internet didn't just fail for a bit? Secondly, how would you know whether that player is able to DDoS you and last but not least, how do you know it was him?

I don't want to sound rude but those are some quite heavy accusations without any supporting evidence.

Now I wasn't really going to perma him for the RDM and leaving. It was a scare to get him back in so I can talk to him.

But i was talking to his friend threw PM's and I told him "well he better get his ass in here before I perma him" and about a min later after I said that. My connection lost and the internet was down at my house for awhile.

I have a really bad luck when it comes to players being banned and me getting DoS'ed or stalked. Remeber the time with Calamity? I permabanned him for minging the server really bad one night. And the next thing I knew I was DoS'ed and he found out my phone number and kept calling my Home. Saying "Unban us Mikey"

So I'm really not taking any chances.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Senior Isalworth - by GeorgeR - 02-14-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: Unban Request Senior Isalworth - by edgie - 02-15-2012, 01:44 AM
RE: Unban Request Senior Isalworth - by Nudelholz - 02-15-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: Unban Request Senior Isalworth - by MikeyTheFox - 02-16-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Unban Request Senior Isalworth - by GeorgeR - 02-16-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Unban Request Senior Isalworth - by Pechvarry - 02-19-2012, 12:03 PM