NightShade. Verry sorry
Yes, obviously you were gullible, you just gave the BMW, without even substantial evidence, couldn't you have looked in the logs or console and searched if Nightshade even bought a BMW? I find it to be partly your fault as well, because it would be like me saying an admin lent me no clip mode, and you believed me and let me continue, then you find out i go no clip around in people houses destroying every ones contraband.

But i do not think "breaking" your trust, is a valid reason to Permanently ban him. Yes, he is 12 years old, yes he got mad and depressed when he was talking with you and dweX, mostly because dweX was denying any acquaintance in the plot scheme, and using Nightshade as the scapegoat.

But to Perma-Ban him? The Kid has
- Contributed with donations
- Served many hours on the server
- Been a good player ( 2 RP Points )
- Nice and respectful ( ask anyone who has met him )
- Mature, in the game, and out, yet when you Permaban someone from their favorite server, they gonna be angry/sad for a while.

I do not understand though, the only thing lying did in this case was hurt your feelings, not the players.

It would be like me Permanently Banning someone for Admin Disrespect, which in terms is a hefty ban for a minor offense.
- could gag them
- could mute them
- could kick them
- could slay them
and by then they would learn their lesson, and not do it again.

But you, chose to permaban him on a basis of age and maturity, in which he is 12 years old, and your comparing him to an almost 16 year old. Big differences.

12 Year olds are barely beginning middle school
- Improper English
- inability to contain emotions
- Common Sense

Lots of other reasons why he should not be compared with dweX.

Also, you said

Quote:Everybody with a common sense knows that when you lie, consequences could happen.Everybody with a common sense knows that when you lie, consequences could happen.

Yes, but a consequence of lying is banning him forever? You expect people to be perfect, you expect the un-expectable. People lie, i have lied, you have lied, everyone lies, but this is a punishment of death that you have made, a harsh choice.

[/quote]Exodus 23:7
Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.[/spoiler]

I do not know your religion, or your moral standards, but the bible speaks of forgiveness and mercy, for you listen to dweX's apology and condemn Nightshade to death.

Quote:Romans 12:17
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.

This is what your doing, he has done something evil in your eyes, and you repay him with unworthy punishment, and think to yourself, you are removing a person who loves this server with their heart, is excited EVERYDAY, to play on it when he gets out of school, and is always a fun person to play with when on.

Quote:Proverbs 16:8
Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.

I came out with the truth, which was meant to be unharmful, to get rid of the sin, which in this case was the Bmw, rather then letting them both thrive off of something gained with injustice acts, but i spoke and let you know.

Quote:He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. --Tryon Edwards

People lie, you may not know it, but everywhere, including in this server. People lie about situations, they lie to admins, they lie to players, all in retrospect of self benefit. But i tell you, i came out with the truth, to stop it before they would get themselves into bigger trouble, and any other player would have never spoken a word about it to help them, since come on, its a free BMW.

Quote:In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. --George Orwell

[/spoiler]“The willingness to forgive is a sign of spiritual and emotional maturity. It is one of the great virtues to which we all should aspire. Imagine a world filled with individuals willing both to apologize and to accept an apology. Is there any problem that could not be solved among people who possessed the humility and largeness of spirit and soul to do either -- or both -- when needed?”
― Gordon B. Hinckley

Spoiler :

“Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

Spoiler :

[/quote]

Sincerely,
Timothy J. Jones

Messages In This Thread
NightShade. Verry sorry - by DudeWutIsDat - 02-16-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: NightShade. Verry sorry - by Nevy - 02-16-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: NightShade. Verry sorry - by SoulRipper - 02-16-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: NightShade. Verry sorry - by Nevy - 02-16-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: NightShade. Verry sorry - by Dryblood - 02-17-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: NightShade. Verry sorry - by DudeWutIsDat - 02-17-2012, 01:37 AM