PR baskinger
Your story doesnt add up Enzyme, i wasnt talking about you, but about the guy you were helping escape. Besides, and the logs can be checked for that, there are plenty of reports about you crashing and driving around like a madman in /radio AND /request. This car, your white truck and, i believe, a ferrari are constantly mentioned there.

An officer was already in persuit with a man and called for backup at the 2nd tunnel near the city because he was likely to be armed. The second i arrive to the suspect you pick him up, knowing he was about to be arrested, and drive off. Youre not responding to ELS lights and keep refusing to stop, when i attempt to drive you off the road my car crashes against a tree and due to that i cant continue the persuit. You have a dangerous suspect on board and the only way he can be arrested is by disabling your vehicle.

Violence was the last option here and it was due to your actions, next time dont involve yourself in this sort of situations if you want to avoid it. What was your reason to pick this guy up as a citizen anyway?

Messages In This Thread
PR baskinger - by Eclipze - 10-03-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: PR baskinger - by Baskingner - 10-03-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: PR baskinger - by dawson270500 - 10-03-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: PR baskinger - by Baskingner - 10-03-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: PR baskinger - by Joe Joe - 10-06-2018, 12:04 AM