NowWePush
Title: NowWePush

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99608498

Time: 20:00

Summary: NowWePush RDM'd me. So I was shooting an SRU and one bullet landed on his RV. This was clearly cross fire, because otherwise I would've taken knowledge of the RV - Would've shot the driver. Plus, I had no reason to shoot the RV, they are rebels - who are not in the gun fight. I didn't even realise I shot the RV. 

NowWePush then pulls up behind me - I take no knowledge - and kills me in the back. At first I was very suprised, however then he explains I shot him. I review my footage and this is true, but surely alternative options could've been taken? Can I remind of rule 3.1a under Combat Rules.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

He had a reason to join the gunfight, but it was unnecessary. Considering it was obviously not blatant that I was shooting at him (one bullet landed on him during me obviously shooting an SRU), he could've hostaged me for example or at least initiated on me.

I talked to him about it in game, however (I did not record this) he opposed aggressive and in my opinion didn't show much acknowledgement of the matter. I understand why he shot, however in my opinion he could've took a different approach instead of instantly gatting me down. 

Evidence: 

Messages In This Thread
NowWePush - by god - 09-04-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: NowWePush - by Joe Joe - 09-05-2018, 07:02 PM