Twizy123 Unban Request
What sort of hacks were you using? :
i used some sort of LUA hack back in 2015, where i just searched in youtube for any sort of bullshit hack.

I would like to know how you have changed :
Alright, Well I used to be naive and be very dumb in the past, I used to hack all the time and I would like to tell you that I am sincerely sorry for all the things I have done in the past, I apologize for all of my mistakes and would like to start fresh and forget my past. I do not have interests towards my old path anymore and I would like to play legitimate now.

Why you feel like that you deserve a second chance? :

Why should I deserve a second chance? Well I deserve a second chance because I promise to bring a change in myself and unlike my past self, I will play legitimately and help new players, I'm willing to start a new and fresh game and forget everything that's happened in the past. I have quit hacking and I did not realize I'd be put in this much loss if I'd start hacking. Now that I have realized the consequences I would like to be given another last chance and the option to start fresh. I miss this server because of how fun it was.

Messages In This Thread
Twizy123 Unban Request - by Bierny. - 08-24-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Twizy123 Unban Request - by TheSiphon - 09-01-2018, 01:30 PM
RE: Twizy123 Unban Request - by Bierny. - 09-02-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: Twizy123 Unban Request - by TheSiphon - 09-06-2018, 05:24 PM