What if the admin split never happened.
I can only speak for the people I was closely associated with when we all quit. The staff used to be far too uptight and serious. At some points every time I logged in it ended with me being kicked/banned/etc. I was told the staff had chilled out since then, and that's why I even thought about coming back. I think the staff has always been bad, if i'm honest. Too much ego. I can understand because a lot of people log in just to be trolls, I can see that taking it's toll on the staff members.

Also I miss v2d. I think it was by far the best map this server ever used. It was the perfect size for a full server of 72 people. The current map is too large for the 40~ people on average the game has now, and that's not even taking into account the lack of efficiency in space that v4b1 is. The hospital is hilariously big and is utilized about once a month for RP. v2d didn't waste space (except maybe the "forest" you drive through to go to the lake.)
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if the admin split never happened. - by Forgee - 08-23-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: What if the admin split never happened. - by Aspire - 08-23-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: What if the admin split never happened. - by Rims - 08-24-2018, 03:53 PM