Player Report Jeff The Cop
(08-21-2018, 05:12 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 04:55 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: You mugged me and stole my car infront of a busdriver, you then proceeded to mug a Fireman 20 seconds later down the road. He seemed to have hit you with his car I guess, All I said was that I find you a minge, as all of my RP expierences with you have shown this. My first insults were also mostly In character when I said "fuck you" Then I did indeed talk OOC with him a bit.

The only real insult I see is "He is a minge" which was really the only time I even mentioned you, or your name while talking Out Of Character. The only other Out of Character stuff was me just talking with him about what happened. Not even saying any insults or otherwise. I really don't know why my name is even there

As for what happened with Jeff, that's between you and him

EDIT: As for the Mac-10, you died. I picked it up, you never asked me to get it back. If you wish to get it back you can PM me in game and I will gladly return your MAC-10

And the only reason you and people like Jeff etc find me a "minge" is because I don't just let you guys screw around and not report it, every time I report I have 5 people crying in OOC about it, I literally go out of my way not to make PRs on this server because people are salty and hold grudges about it like Jeff does and every time your name is mentioned in the server you have people crying "he is a minge" or "put another PR up" or "stop crying" Jeff is the worst example of this, same with Krugan

I'm a worst example? Sorry, this is the guy who went onto Pufitee's profile and claimed my comment offensive. How's Krujan a bad example when you literally insulted his appearence once? Stop bullshitting.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper

Messages In This Thread
Player Report Jeff The Cop - by mark2766 - 08-21-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Player Report Jeff The Cop and Frozen - by Jeffrey - 08-21-2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Player Report Jeff The Cop - by Narcotic - 08-28-2018, 01:44 AM