Ban Request Slick Dick Rick, NiT GriT
(02-13-2012, 01:33 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 12:46 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: All your evidence on me shows that I tranqed you and tied you up. Which I even stated after you started whining about it was because I was getting you back for tranqing me just a short while before and helping the police cuff me. You then told me you had died since then and NLR was in effect, which I then told you that I hadn't realized that. I came to untie you, but your friend had already done so for you. I didn't tranq anyone without a reason.

Well, I just came from the tunnel into the city, and you didn't even know it was me, because you sniped me with the tranquilizer. Also, people on the server can report that you tranqed other people without a reason.
I did know it was you, you were wearing the same suit you had on when you did it. Hardly anyone was in town, and you were wearing an uncommon suit, and I even comfirmed it was you when I ran up to you. And the people I tranqed were the cops trying to arrest me as I got away, you should know that as you tranqed me in order to help them. Just because others around see me tranqing a cop they assume it was for no reason because they don't even know what happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request Slick Dick Rick, NiT GriT - by NiT GriT - 02-13-2012, 01:37 PM