UBR
Hello Forgee,

Thank you for the reply!

There are quite a few reasons as to why I wish to return to FL,

First of all, the server was always full with roleplay, the streets were jam packed, and it really felt like home for me. Getting involved with them was another level of fun while I was on the servers!

Secondly, the community. When I first joined Fearless, the community was there and willing to help with open arms, that really made me love the server that little extra. Each and every player was always friendly to new players, and I felt that I had really been accepted as a new community member.

The joy of the server has also had a major impact to myself. Whilst I have been suspended, there has been a huge amount of custom content that has been added to the server, with both Passive and Aggressive RP being pushed, I would love to be able to join the server once again to really interact and play with this new updates. With this, seeing all these amazing new players and staff members on the servers gives me a good vibe about the server!

Finally i would like to apologize for my general mingery on the Fearless RP servers, with you stating that I was "increasingly mingy" which I do regret and I believe that I have improved to handle tasks with more professionalism. I would also like to apologize for the FearRP rule I broke while on the servers and I will make sure with confidence that will not happen again.

Thanks for reading! 
Pufitee

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by pufitee - 08-10-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: UBR - by sebasti161 - 08-10-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: UBR - by Forgee - 08-11-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: UBR - by pufitee - 08-11-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: UBR - by Forgee - 08-11-2018, 10:39 PM