BR on Ƒorshadowed͊͟ Dawn̡̡
Okay so, we received info that a police officer had been kidnapped within the lake area. So me and the other "officer" scoped out your place before we came to confront you. On the road to your house, there was a police car which had been abandoned, therefore raising our suspicions. You also had a window covered up in one of the rooms, which at the time was illegal in the game due to the presidents laws (which is why I said you need to remove it). There was also a lockdown in progress and you were not inside your building.

So when we approached your house, I asked you to stop but you instantly ran to your door and locked it. (Then the video starts). You then come down the stairs and I handcuff you for suspicious behavior. You should probably note that if you hadn't have run straight to your door and locked it, I wouldn't have handcuffed you. I would have simply asked you if I can have a look inside and I would have explained the reason (which I explained anyway). So after this, I got a warrant, had a look inside, was satisfied you were not doing anything wrong and then unwarranted + un-handcuffed you. At this point, you start getting arsey saying "I'm gonna report you", which frankly just pissed me off because you didn't like the fact you got searched. Meanwhile, your 'buddy' that you were going to team up with was prop pushing my Police Car around the lake and managed to kill him/herself in the process. Aektek is also a witness to this.

In conclusion; Dear Scrake, please don't waste people's time by reporting them for no reason because an admin now has to sit here and read all this rubbish when they could be sorting out something meaningful. If you don't understand why you're being searched, simply ask again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BR on Ƒorshadowed͊͟ Dawn̡̡ - by ForeshadowedDawn - 08-10-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: BR on Ƒorshadowed͊͟ Dawn̡̡ - by Forgee - 08-13-2018, 04:35 PM