[Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated
Steam name: [FL:RP] equal
Real age: 21
In game hours: See below
In game RPPs: 57
Character name: Ottaviano Camorro
Character description: Calm and collected individual, experienced in law enforcement, general law handling, extensive knowledge in the food and beverage industry with a former career in the Veterinarian and Food Administration. 
Character background: Smuggled from Sicily to Evocity in his teenage years to avoid being dragged into the organized crime that florishes in Sicily. Grew up doing pretty much anything to make a living, due to the lack of proper education Ottaviano has gathered his knowledge from working any 9-5 jobs that presented which in his later years has shown to be an advantage as he now has work experiences and contacts in many different type of work industries.
Character age: 37
What role are you applying for: Branch Manager/Director - Possibly DJ if I can get a Virtual Audio cable set up, I will make it work. I've got some banger tunes for nightclubs.
Why should we employ you: You should employ me due to my will to work, I am a service minded individual with extensive experience in running all different types of establishments. I have previously managed Clubs from back in the day under the names of Laser City, Planet Dancefloor, Sketch Nite and many more. On top of that I have successfully run many bars and restaurants which is in my opinion, very similar to running a nightclub.

I am sure I can help you get KASBAH to the top of the Nightclub scene in Evocity. I do not doubt that for a second.

If you have any questions or concerns please do feel free to contact me at any time of day.

(OOC)

I am away from home till the 15th, as displayed on my profile.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Narcotic

Messages In This Thread
[Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated - by Narcotic - 05-24-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: [Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated - by Create - 08-07-2018, 05:06 PM
RE: [Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated - by equal - 08-08-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: [Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated - by Kaipo - 08-08-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: [Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated - by Aspire - 10-17-2018, 02:30 AM