Report: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem
(08-03-2018, 10:01 AM)Grape Wrote: Everything other than these words are of angrybob1235. In no way am I involved with this situation.

Quote:Name of player: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422162661, STEAM_0:1:104860799, STEAM_0:1:128955639

Time in GMT: ~10:25am BST

Server: v2d

Summary: I was hostaged in public for no reason. In fact, I was the only member of government so there was literally no reason to raid. Sometime later, they just execute me although I am of no threat to them at all, infringing rule 'Violence should always be the last option'. The three of them were directly involved with my invalid public hostaging and my invalid death.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5b641e241fee57098...o-that-dro
Posting on behalf of Lil_8Ken, as he is not home.

Im so sorry, i admit to kidnapping in public and RDM and i will accept the ban, i also want to admit to Backseat administration because the reason for hostage was an ooc issue.

i would like to talk about my friend Sem, he in my opinion is guilty of prop pushing, rdm, public kidnapping. he also RDMd 3 civillians before the recording started, i think he wont admit this but im sure its for the best, my other friend chocho is very guilty of all the things he has done wrong and earlier changed his name to rapist and proceeded with Rape RP, i believe this type of RP is not allowed.

Best regards,
Lil_8ken

Messages In This Thread
? - by ChoCho - 08-03-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Report: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem - by L3ttuce - 08-03-2018, 07:49 PM