Unfair ban.
You have got to be kidding me right? Why the f... would i lie about such a thing. It was my first incident on this matter when i started playing the server again 3 months back. Tell me precisely why i would lie about this? I don't give a flying damn about you banning me. But the fact, you're taking such a rash decision and just banned me within a sec. Without even checking?

Barry :"The claim that you timed out is a very convenient excuse if you look at this from my perspective."

As i told you before, you could have waited and looked to see if i timed out or not. But you decided to ban me straight away. Why the hell would i take a picture of my disconnected screen? Like, i don't wanna have unnecessary programs open just for when these things happen.

But i don't care anymore. I left the server, and ain't swinging by until we get more professional admins again like the old days. Just remove my thread. And accept you did an honest mistake Barry, instead of denying it by saying shit like that. You had an opportunity to wait and see if i actually timed out which you didn't.

Have a good day, bye matey.
Recognized as Bruce Wayne IG.

Messages In This Thread
Unfair ban. - by LuiCrucial - 07-24-2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by ChoCho - 07-24-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by LuiCrucial - 07-25-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by DVN - 07-25-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by LuiCrucial - 07-25-2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by Captain Barry - 07-26-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by LuiCrucial - 08-01-2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Unfair ban. - by Captain Barry - 08-01-2018, 02:53 PM