Report: Mac, Rebelz
Why do you love us this much you have to talk us man. If you want my number just ask ;-).

OT: An officer ran into our building, after we had a hostage, he didn’t leave and sleep shot at him (he took it as a joke just as much as we did). We was also having a laugh with the president that’s why we kept on running out and shouting shit to you guys. We was shooting around the apartments either at eachother or at some props we had places, we had to also shoot as a BMD and Gun Dealer was breaking NLR and were coming back randomly shooting at us with a pistol. Our actions had reasonings behind them, some are serious and some are just for a laugh.

Why don’t you chill out a little?

FYI: There was no-one else in the house which could tap under these accusations at the time. Two more players joined us however they were no involved

Edit: as I’m at work i’ve Just fully reviewed the evidence provided and it’s funny how this evidence only shows the sound of out shots and not the reasons behind them. Please unedit the video and post the part where t shows the BMD and Gundealer running in there (this was just before the SEU carrying that dead body to our door). I don’t see how dancing in our doorway with weapons out is “raid baiting” as the full government force knew we had weapons and could have raided us for it along time ago.

Why don’t you just stop lingering around people for ages trying to get them banned and actually roleplay and enjoy the server?
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Mac, Rebelz - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-19-2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-19-2018, 08:02 AM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by EmM - 07-19-2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-19-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-19-2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by GamingOfficialZZ - 07-19-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-19-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by Rebdogg - 07-20-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Report: Mac, Rebelz - by Eeee394 - 07-22-2018, 11:37 AM