Report: KA34
(07-07-2018, 12:02 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: I decided not to touch this report as Awestruck is technically involved and I was expecting him to take it, however he appears busy so I will pick this up as it's over 2 weeks old at this point in time.

I am afraid this is infact powergaming KA34 as you are not purchasing these items as part of an order from another player. While the existence of the F4 market is convenient, it is not a reason to self supply.
There is also no way of knowing you where intent on putting those medkits on the market in the first place. Had you not been confronted, you could have easily just kept those medkits and no-one would have noticed. That is why we don't allow people to purchase items so that they can put them on the market. If we did allow this, it could be abused as a loophole to self-supply.

Is there anything else you wish to discuss?

I am very confused about this as buying and then selling things on the marketplace is something i have seen many do and was even recommended as a way of making money by some players who have well over 1000 hours. I even asked around if it was against the rules, every person i asked said it is not or that it should not be against the rules. I read the rules about powergaming multiple times and even asked Willem(before he was demoted). I have never gotten the indication that it could be against the rules exept for when zombie and jackz told me that it was.

The rule for powergaming states:

Quote:2.5 Powergaming is not allowed, meaning you can't force people into situations, always try to do something, such as '/me tries to snap his arm' instead of '/me snaps his arm'.

Also do not abuse something that gives you an advantage, such as changing jobs to buy something for yourself or switching jobs with the sole purpose of joining a raid.

I do not see any part of it where it states that it is against the rules. Stating that i could have used this as a way for self supplying is not something i feal is enough to get punished for as i did not self supply and you would need evidence proving i did self supply before you can punish me for self supplying.

Messages In This Thread
Report: KA34 - by konsta - 06-24-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: Report: KA34 - by Anton. - 06-24-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Report: KA34 - by konsta - 06-24-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Report: KA34 - by Captain Barry - 07-07-2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Report: KA34 - by Anton. - 07-07-2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Report: KA34 - by Captain Barry - 07-07-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Report: KA34 - by Exotic - 07-07-2018, 01:39 PM