PR Desastro, Wiki
I was around when this happened, and if you were truly RPing as like, radio hosts that's chill but personally I don't think it's necessary to use the Citizen radio, you should use a custom frequency and advertise that, instead of taking over citizen radio for your private business/use. Besides this Mic-Spamming is quite an issue with Wiki, he's often screamed into his microphone on radio, or just running into a group of players and screamed which is completely unneeded. He's loud to the point where it's just white noise being head deafening everyone and just interrupting any nearby conversations around him or on radio. I do not have any proof of this, but I can guarantee I'm not the only person who's heard this kinda behaviour from him nor am I the only one who is aware of this reputation. If I do manage to gather proof of these kinda acts I will post it here, or in a new PR, what ever is appropriate.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Messages In This Thread
PR Desastro, Wiki - by dev - 06-29-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: PR Desastro, Wiki - by Narcotic - 06-30-2018, 11:58 AM
RE: PR Desastro, Wiki - by Desastro - 06-30-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: PR Desastro, Wiki - by SeductivePotato - 06-30-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: PR Desastro, Wiki - by Narcotic - 07-01-2018, 12:07 AM